DANGEROUS GOODS SAFETY ADVISORS
- dangerous goods identification
- vehicle requirements
- special equipment
- training of employees
- emergency procedures
- operational instructions
- accident reports
- avoid accident recurrence
- sub-contractors & third parties
- increase awareness
- documents & safety equipment
- monitoring compliance
- Company and DGSA details
- Activities and dangerous goods description
- Incident and accident list
- Audit results and other observations
Training of personnel
In our training network (Greece and Cyprus) we provide specialized courses for ADR Driving Licences and compliance programs with all Codes and Regulations (ADR, RID, IMDG Code, ICAO).
ADR Driving License Basic
ADR Driving License Tanks
ADR Driving License Explosives
ADR Driving License Radioactive
Dangerous Goods Road Transport
Dangerous Goods Rail Transport
Dangerous Goods Sea Transport
Dangerous Goods Air Transport
We provide expert assistance to the compilation of Security Plans and we conduct special risk assessment for the identification and evaluation of security threats. All participants (carriers, consignors, etc.) engaged in the carriage of high consequence dangerous goods or high consequence radioactive material shall adopt, implement and comply with a security plan.
Security plan elements
- Responsibilities: specific allocation of responsibilities for security to competent, qualified and authorized persons.
- Inventory: records of dangerous goods or types of dangerous goods concerned.
- Security assessment: review of current operations and assessment of security risks.
- Mitigating measures: clear statement of actions that are to be taken to reduce security risks.
- Reporting procedures: effective and up to date procedures for reporting and dealing with security threats and incidents.
- Evaluation procedures: procedures for the evaluation, testing, periodic review and update of security plans.
- Critical information: measures to ensure that the distribution of sensitive information is limited to authorized persons.
We organize security awareness and refresher training addressing the nature of security risks, recognising security risks, methods to address and reduce such risks and actions to be taken in the event of a security breach.
Load Restrain & Cargo Safety
We conduct load restrain studies for the compilation of “Load Securing Protocol” for road, rail and sea transportation, according to the relevant standards and regulations, as well as international best practices. All calculations are based on the criteria of adequate load restrain for the different modes of transport and sea areas. We examine all possible methods of securing the load including blocking, frictional lashing, direct lashing, loop lashing, spring lashing, as well as combination of the aforementioned methods.